Carthage College '12
Magna Cum Laude 3.85 GPA
Majors—Graphic Design & Communication
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & PROJECT MANAGER
Feb '15 – Present
Concepting, designing, and producing a magnitude of creative offerings. This includes top-to-bottom project management, high level strategic thinking, managing fast-paced deadlines, coordinating print production, communicating with valued clients and vendors, and conducting both internal and external creative presentations.
• Activation—Tradeshow, product imagination and other experiential brand touchpoints.
• Advertising—Complete cross-media ad campaigns.
• Branding—Comprehensive brand programs for boutique startups to large global corporations.
• Identity—Logo and corporate identity systems that stand the test of time.
• Interactive—Website, interactive, social media, and all things digital from desktop to mobile.
• Marketing—Sales and marketing collateral, invitations, video, promotional materials.
• Motion—All things motion, from compelling brand videos to dynamic broadcast advertising.
• Publications—Books, magazines and other publications across print, PDF and ePub formats.
Prairie State Packaging, The Pelican Shop, Aerocell
Sept '13 – Jan '15
Running a marketing department for a custom packaging company with three company divisions. Constantly switching gears into various executive creative roles. Pursuing ongoing out-of-office classes for Drupal CMS, HTML/CSS, and web development. Heavy multi-tasking and working independently.
• Graphic Designer
• Packaging Designer
• Product Photographer
• Website Designer
• HTML/CSS Coder
• Website Builder
• E-commerce Manager
• Social Media Coordinator
• E-Blast Designer
• Brand Generator
Tess Beltran Design
Aug '09 – Feb '15
Projects include websites, e-mail blasts, flyers, logos, presentations, menus, etc.
Aug '12 – June '13
Designing internal and external marketing materials, catalogs, advertisements, and packaging.
June '07 – July '12
Waiting tables and charming customers one breakfast at a time. Managing social media.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Sept '10 – May '12
Working directly with clients designing college brochures, logos, posters, booklets, etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Habitat for Humanity
Aug '09 – May '12
Designing advertising and managing e-mail marketing for campus enrollment and events.
PRODUCTION DESIGNER / EIC
The Current Newspaper
May '09 – May '12
Managing a design staff, creating innovative page layouts, and preparing proofs for printing.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Chi Omega Sorority
Mar '09 – May '12
Designing advertising. Launching and maintaining website, blog, and social media.
WEB DESIGN INTERN
Aug '09 – May '10
Designing banners, advertisements, taking photos, and managing web content.